SHIPMENTS BY FEDEX GROUND OR FEDEX EXPRESS
If your order was shipped via FedEx Ground or FedEx Express and appears to have been damaged while in transit, contact FedEx at (800) GoFedEx or (800) 463-3339 with your shipment tracking number and inform them that the shipment was damaged. Contact us and we will process the claim on your behalf and send out a replacement item.
We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that your products are not damaged. However, damage to your products can occur during the cross-country travel from our shipping facility to your home or business.
If your products are damaged during transit you may take delivery of the products or refuse the damaged products.
IF YOU ACCEPT DELIVERY OF DAMAGED PRODUCT(S) IN EXCHANGE FOR A SETTLEMENT, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Note any visible damage on the delivery receipt. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
- Take delivery of the products and sign the delivery receipt marking the box “damaged.” Add notes to the exception field about what products were damaged and what type of damage they sustained.
- Call us at (800) 865-5931 to provide your information.
- We will send you additional instructions by email.
- We will work on your behalf with our shipping company to determine the monetary value of the damage.
- We will settle your claim within five business days and issue you a credit for the damages via check or credit card refund. Alternatively we can provide replacement parts to you and an allowance for repairs. Replacement parts can take up to 12 weeks to ship from the manufacturer.
IF YOU REFUSE DAMAGED PRODUCT(S), PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Note the damage on the delivery receipt in the presence of the driver. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
- TAKE DELIVERY of the UNDAMAGED products and sign the delivery receipt as damaged.
- REFUSE delivery of the product(s) you believe will not function due to the damage that was incurred.
- Contact our Customer Service Department (800) 865-5931 for final resolution.
- We will contact the shipping company to verify that the damaged product is being returned to us. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for verification. Once we have verified shipment of the return item, we will send a replacement product to you.
If you sign the delivery receipt clear, but later determine that your equipment has been cosmetically damaged in shipping, the outcome is between you and the shipping company. These claims are typically denied. Please allow 30 to 60 days for these claims to be settled. You must retain all packaging.
If you determine that your unit has experienced internal damage, but signed your delivery receipt clear, you have 5 days to report the damage to the carrier and receive an “exception number.” Please call our Customer Service Department at (800) 865-5931 with this exception number. You must retain all packaging. We will send you additional instructions by email.
Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.