C7150 Solid State mixed air sensor is used with Honeywell economizer logic modules and W973 and M7415 to proportion outdoor and return air dampers in economizer systems.
- Uses thermistor sensing element in ventilation duct systems.
- Negative temperature coefficient (NTC) causes resistance to decrease as sampled air temperature increases.
- Resistance change used as in input to control W973 and M7415.
- Used with the following modules: W973 and M7415; W7210, W7212, W7213, W7214, W7215, W7459, W7460
- Requires no settings or calibration.
- Mounts on duct surface with four screws (not supplied).