The Comfort-Aire HAG series air handler with optional electric heat can be matched to HCI condensers & heat pumps for efficient systems up to 14 SEER.
- Multi-Position Design: Ships upflow, horizontal-left and can be easily converted to horizontal-right airflow without additional parts.
- Drain Pan Flexibility: Durable, non-corrosive drain pans have primary and secondary openings for right or left connections, meets ASHRAE standard for IAQ.
- Factory Installed A-Coil: Units are A/C ready with installed coil equipped with R-410A thermal expansion valve.
- Factory Installed Air Filter: Disposable 1" filter in standard sizes.
- Blower Time Delay Relay: Increases cooling efficiency.
- Cabinet Insulation: Reduces blower motor noise.
- Installation Convenience: Can be installed with zero clearance to combustible materials.
- Durable Cabinet: 22 gauge galvanized steel cabinet for maximum corrosion protection.
- Electric Heat: Heater kits are available for all HAG models.
The HAG60 is designed to work with the RSG1460 Condensing Unit.