The V8043 Motorized Zone Valve provides 2-position (open-close), diverting control of supply water for baseboard radiation, convectors, fan-coil units, etc. It uses a 2-wire, 24-volt control circuit and requires a SPST thermostat.
- Quiet, dependable operation is provided by motor-operated powerhead and swing-type ball valve.
- Unique rotating ball plug that seats on a different part of its surface on each closing.
- Closes against the flow of water to assure quiet operation.
- Manual opener moves ball away from seat allowing valve to be installed without disassembly.
- Manual opener allows for valve operation on power failure. Valve retrns to automatic position when power is restored.
- Motor can be replaced by removing one screw, without disturbing the valve body or draining the system.
- Low power requirements allow five valves to be operated from a single 40 VA transformer.
- Compact construction permits fitting under cover of most baseboards.