Intermittent Pilot Retrofit Kits save energy by converting atmospheric standing pilot systems to intermittent pilot. Typical applications are gas-fired atmospheric furnaces, boilers and heating appliances.
- Use with natural or LP gas
- Includes gas valve, ignition module, pilot burner hardware, ignition cable, and wiring harness
- Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated.
- Ignition trail/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
- Includes VR8304M3558 (1/2 x 3/4; 3.5" setting; 270kBtu/hr at 1 in. p.d.).