Introducing the NEW SE series of Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) by Fantech. As with previous designs, incoming fresh outdoor air is filtered before it is heated by the stale outgoing air through an enthalpy energy recovery core. The ERV then distributes the fresh filtered air throughout the home by direct ductwork installed specifically for the ERV or through the ductwork of a forced-air system.
The climate conditions where you live will determine whether you need a Heat Recovery Ventilator or an Energy Recovery Ventilator. HRV's are usually recommended for colder climates with longer heating seasons. ERV's are used for warmer, more humid climates with long cooling seasons. Please see our helpful reference map to assist in selecting the right unit for you.
- Super compact size
- Enthalpy Core
- 4" (100mm) Duct Connection
- No Balancing Required
- Unit can be installaed in any position
- No defrost or drain pan needed
- Easy access service door
- 3 ft (914mm) plug-in power cord
- Electrostatic filters (washable)
- Easycore guide channels for removing core
- Single speed ventilation
- CASE -24 gauge galvanized steel. Baked powder coated paint, antique white. Insulated with 1" (25 mm) high density polystyrene foam to prevent condensation and meet the requirements of the Underwriters Laboratories 94HF.
- MOTORS -Two (2) German-manufactured, factory-balanced ebm™ motors with backward curved blades. Motors come with permanently lubricated sealed bearings to guarantee long life and maintenance-free operation. Seven (7) year warranty.
- CORE -Semi-permeable energy recovery cores configured for an efficient cross-flow ventilation. Manufactured to withstand extreme temperature variations. Core warranty 5 years.
- FILTERS -Two (2) Washable Electrostatic Panel Type Air Filters
- CONTROLS -Unit is designed to operate continuously on a single speed.
- SERVICEABILITY -Core, filters, motors and drain pan can be easily serviced through latched access door. Core conveniently slides out with ease on an improved railing system. Electrical box, placed on the outside of the unit, can also be easily accessed.