Rinnai Value Line tankless water heaters do not come with an installation kit. The MIVK-T-LW installation kit is available on the Accessories page.
Available in three models, suitable for small- to mid-sized homes, Rinnai’s new Value Series Condensing Tankless Water Heaters offer all the same benefits builders and homeowners have come to expect from Rinnai. Never run out of hot water again, and enjoy the space savings, convenience, ease of installation and peace of mind for which Rinnai is famous.
Delivering an Energy Factor (EF) of .82, Rinnai’s tankless condensing units are ideal for residential and commercial applications and can be banked for even greater capacity.
- Energy Factor (EF) of .82
- Significant space savings over tank-style water heaters
- Energy Star® qualified
- Temperature range with standard MC-91-2US controller (included): 98°F to 120°F
- Certified for installation in manufactured (mobile) homes
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Leak detection shuts off water to unit to limit property damage
- Temperature lock prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Satisfies South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) with requirements of less than 14 ng/J for ultra-low NOx emissions
- Residential Warranty: 10-year heat exchanger / 5-year parts / 1-year labor