Airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen and spores, as well as contaminants from cleaning chemicals, cosmetics, paint, carpet and plastics can make indoor air unhealthy to breathe. These air pollutants travel through your heating/cooling system 4-5 times every hour. The HEPA Air Cleaner connects to your system’s return air duct and diverts 1/3 to 1/2 of this dirty air through a tightly sealed 3-stage filtration system. All the air in your home can be cleaned through the filter as many as 67 times per day depending on your house size and model chosen. The Fantech Whole House HEPA is ideal for homes up to 3,600 square feet.
- The Fantech Whole-House HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Air Cleaner captures 99.97% of harmful airborne pollutants 0.3 micron and larger.
- Great for allergy, asthma and respiratory sufferers, especially those who spend enormous amounts on medication, nasal sprays, inhalers, allergy shots, etc.
- Helps protect new home owners and renovators from excessive dust and odors off-gassed from new carpets, construction materials, paints and more.
- Households with pets, tobacco / cooking odors or mustiness will find a dramatic difference in air quality.
- Indoor Air Quality will be fresher and healthier, year-round.
- The Fantech model CM3000I is insulated for use in unconditioned spaces such as attics and garages. The insulated outer shell prevents condensation as well as heat loss.
- This unit includes hanging chains.
- This model can also be installed independently of the home's HVAC system. If you plan on installing your HEPA air cleaner as a component of your forced air system connected to your ductwork, the Fantech DM3000P may better suit your needs.
|Air Flow||240 CFM|
|Power Requirements||120 Volt Plug|
|Number of Outflow Ducts||1|
|Intake Duct Fitting||8 inches|
|Outflow Duct Fitting||8 inches|
|Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Motor Warranty||7 Years|
|Parts Warranty (Filters Not Included)||5 years|