Comfort and energy efficiency combine in these attractive wall mount mini-splits. Rated as high as 19.1 SEER, they include all the advantages of advanced inverter technology.
You'll find that your room reaches the preset temperature quickly and that the temperature is constant, without the variations that occur in other types with on-off cycling. Because the units run at “economy” speed most of the time, energy usage is kept to a minimum. However, during weather extremes (or when you have a room full of people), the compressor ramps up automatically to maintain the comfort level.
“V” Series units are exceptionally quiet. Heavy duty compressors in the condensers are not just efficient, but they also reduce noise and vibration. Inside, the balanced fan circulates large volumes of air at minimal noise levels.
- Indoor units feature a slim profile with rounded corners and sleek grilles with a subtle metallic look panel
- Cooling, dehumidification only, and heating in heat pump models
- Continually adjusts fan speed and air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect that’s preferred by most people
- Remote control makes it easy to program and operate the unit
- Includes electrostatic filter, antifungal filter and deodorizing filter for improved indoor air quality
- Cooling mode functions even when the outdoor temperature reaches 0°F
- Defrost control removes any frost accumulation on the coil of heat pumps
- Auto restart reverts to the last setting following a power failure
- Heating mode operates at rated capacity from 23-75°F outdoor air temperature
(Note: These heat pumps wiill not operate in heating mode below 14°F outdoor temperature.)
Complete your system by selecting a line set from the Accessories tab above. Line sets come in 15, 35 and 50 foot lengths.
A federal energy efficiency tax credit of up to $1,500 is available if this heat pump is placed in service from January 1st, 2009 to December 31st, 2010. The energy tax credit covers 30% of the equipment, installation supplies and labor costs up to $1,500. Take advantage of this limited-time energy tax rebate - act today and don't miss out on these great heat pump rebates!
|Total Cooling Capacity BTU||9200 BTU|
|Total Cooling Capacity||.75 Ton(s)|
|Heating Capacity||12000 BTU|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor||9.5 HSPF|
|Moisture Removal||3.2 Pts/Hr|
|Maximum Fuse/Breaker||15 Amps|
|Maximum Line Length||49 Feet|
|Maximum Height Difference||25 Feet|
|Line Set Connection Type||Flare|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||1/4 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Indoor Section Size, W x H x D||35 1/4 x 11 1/8 x 6 1/2 Inches|
|Outdoor Section Size, W x H x D||30 1/3 x 21 1/3 x 9 3/5 Inches|
|Indoor Section Weight||17.6 Lbs|
|Outdoor Section Weight||77.2 Lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||6 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
These accessories will ship for free if purchased at the same time as the Comfort-Aire VMH09SB-1.