The Goodman GMH951155DX is a 5 ton two-stage gas valve, multi-speed gas furnace. This means you get comfort and cost savings from this energy saving furnace. A two-stage furnace has a low fire and a high fire gas valve, allowing just enough gas to heat your home to the desired temperature, while you set the multi-speed motor to operate at the level most comfortable for you and your home.
In fact, this furnace has a rating of up to 95% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), meaning that 95 cents of every dollar of heating energy expense heats your home, compared to some older central heating systems which are rated at only 80% AFUE. In addition, this furnace has a variety of features to keep you comfortable all year long including an electronic control board with self-diagnostics and it is humidifier and electronic air cleaner ready. (Please read this Important Safety Notice)
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit (see Accessories tab).
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Two-stage furnace gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology. Two-stage thermostat not required, operates with standard single-stage thermostat and standard thermostat wiring.
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Integrated electronic Goodman furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Heater's control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications. The direct vent furnace setup uses outside air for combustion which increases comfort and furnace energy efficiency.
- Easy-to-install top venting standard; alternate flue/vent located on the right (GMH95)
- Quiet, single-speed induced-draft blower
- All of these Goodman furnace models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel furnace cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Furnaces' Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Designed for multi-position installation: Goodman GMH95: upflow, horizontal left or right; Goodman GCH9: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Airtight solid bottom for side-return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Convenient left or right connection for furnaces' gas and electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty in the Documents section.
|Configuration||Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||3 / 3.5 / 4 / 5 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||115000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||110500 BTU|
|Minimum Input BTU||86250 BTU|
|Minimum Output BTU||82875 BTU|
|Maximum CFM||2000 @ 0.5|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||95 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Fuel Type||LP Capable (Kit Required) / Natural Gas|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||No|
|Vent Connection||3 Inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||23 x 19.875 Inches|
|Flue Pipe Diameter||3|
|Product Weight||175 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||Yes|
|Width||24 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||28 3/4 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||Lifetime|
|Unit Replacement Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
These accessories will ship for free if purchased at the same time as the Goodman GMH951155DX.