Installed directly inside forced-air ductwork, UV light silently and effectively reduces airborne contaminants including: molds, bacteria, yeasts, dust mites, and viruses that are associated with allergies and sick building syndrome. The UV rays also kill germs that breed in drain pans and A/C coils. The use of a UV system reduces the buildup of matter on the A/C coil and filter, increasing the efficiency of the appliance. For use with traditional oil/gas applications.
Your order will also include Alpine's exclusive Installation Video on DVD! Watch as a pro installs the UV purifier, and shows you how to do the same. You'll have all your questions answered as you see how fast and extremely easy it is to install.
- 120V, 60 Hz, power cord that plugs into outlet or can be wired direct, turn on with switch outside unit
- Comes with a duct board mounting kit, angle brackets, bulb
- Built-in viewport to check if light is operating
- Does not produce ozone
Included in the Field Controls UV-12 Box:
- (1) UV-Aire™ power unit
- (4) Sheet metal mounting screws
- (1) Angled mounting bracket
- (1) Flat mounting bracket
- (1) Duct board mounting bracket
- (1) UV lamp
- (1) Instruction sheet
- (1) Wing nut
- Caution labels
|Max Temp||190 °F|
|Rated Watts||30 watts|
|Maximum Square Feet||1500|
These accessories ship free with freight item in cart.