This flexible ducting is manufactured with a galvanized wire helix contained in continuous encapsulating layers of tough polyester film forming a smooth flowing, airtight inner core. The core is surrounded by a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation which is enveloped by a tear-resistant fiberglass scrim. Encasing the entire assembly is a tough, UV-inhibited polyethylene jacket, providing a durable outer vapor barrier.
- Maximum velocity: 6000 FPM
- Maximum positive pressure: 10" W.C.
- Maximum negative pressure: 1/2" W.C.
- Operating temperature: -20 to 200°F (Intermittent) / -20 to 180°F (Continuous)
- Minimum bend radius is equal to the diameter.
- ETL Listed / Approved
- Formaldehyde-free fiber glass insulation
These accessories ship free with freight item in cart.