The Taco D'MAND System is the only recirculating system that operates 24 hours a day to provide hot water "on demand" at the same time it saves water, energy and money.
The D'MAND System is a small, silent pump that you attach to the hot and cold water lines in the cabinet under the most remote kitchen or bath fixture in the home. When the D'MAND System is activated, the cool water you normally let run down the drain is recirculated back to the water heater through the cold water line.
On demand, the pump circulates hot water from the water heater and returns the cooled water back through the cold water line. When the hot water arrives at the faucet, the D'MAND System’s patented heat sensor and control board shut off the pump to prevent pumping excess hot water into the cold water line.
- Provides instant hot water
- Runs only when activated by the user
- Automatically senses when water is hot enough
- Saves water, energy and money
- Saves construction costs - No new return line needed and no need to drain the system
- Simple installation