Raywall's series of horizontal discharge, suspended fan-forced heaters are especially suited for dirty & dusty environments and for high altitude applications. These heaters are constructed of 18 gauge steel with a powder coated finish and control compartment, with a hinged access door which simplifies wiring installation and maintenance. The circular copper clad steel heating element with continuously brazed steel fins matches the air delivery pattern of the fan blade. All units come equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur. Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- Adjustable, easily removable louver assembly
- Can be mounted to 45° off horizontal in a downward direction
- Enclosed heating element
- Automatic heat protection and large prewired control box
- Mounts with combination wall or ceiling bracket
- Powder coat finish
- 24V Transformer & contactor for low-voltage thermostat usage
|Heating Capacity||34100 BTU|
|Product Weight||42 lbs|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
These accessories ship free with freight item in cart.