The ecobee Energy Management System (EMS) is the newest technology designed for the commercial market. It is ideal in aplications where a simple thermostat does not provide adequate controls and functionality and a full-scale building automation system is too complex and expensive. The ecobee EMS is simple to install and program, reduces operating costs, and delivers increased energy conservation.
The ecobee EMS provides you quick access to all of the system's settings such as heating, cooling, humidity levels, and furnace fan settings. If installed, you will also see at a glance the settings for the ventilator, humidifier, and dehumidifier. With its easy to use wizard, the EMS will guide you through programming the desired temperatures throughout each day of the week.
Intelligent automation, customizable programming, and remote monitoring means that the EMS will maximize efficiency, reducing energy consumption and delivering significant cost savings. The ecobee EMS delivers consistent, predictable, and more efficient installations; standard HVAC terminology, no CAT 5 cables to run, and no firewall rules to change.
Internet Connectivity & Security
- The ecobee EMS is Wi-Fi enabled, and accessable through the internet via ecobee's web portal interface.
- 2 dry contact inputs that can be programmed to turn off the AC, adjust the heat and or cool set temperatures, switch the system to occupied or unoccupied mode, or activate an accessory relay.
- 3.5 inch (diagonal) full color LCD touch screen display.
- 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Intuitive user interface
Reminders & Alerts
- Air filter change
- Humidifier pad change
- UV filter change
- High and / or low temperature alerts
- Excess auxiliary heat run time alert
- System fail to heat alert
- System fail to cool alert
|Stages of Heat||4|
|Stages of Cool||2|
|Use with Heat Pump||Yes|
|Power Method||Power Stealing|
|Use with Gas/Oil||Yes|
|Use with Electric Furnace||Yes|
|Outdoor Temperature Sensor Capability||Yes|
|Ventilation Control/Independent Circuit Switching||Yes|
|Humidifier Panel Indication||Yes|
|Remote Accessible||Yes Through Internet|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years|
These accessories ship free with freight item in cart.