SpacePak makes it possible to install central heating and cooling in any home or small business, regardless of structure design, age, size or type of construction. SpacePak is an air distribution system which uses a principle known as aspiration - as the air stream enters the room, it creates a gentle mixing of air in the room to provide thorough, comfortable draft-free air circulation. SpacePak eliminates stratification with a minimum floor-to-ceiling temperature difference.
Can be located nearly anywhere -- attics (fits up through 16"-on- center ceiling joist), basements, crawlspaces and garages.
Unit can be installed for horizontal or vertical supply air flow with simple field conversion.
- Corrosion resistant cabinet with durable "E-Coat" finish. Fully insulated with 1-1/2 lb. density batt.
- Six-row copper tube-aluminum fin evaporator coil removes up to 30% more humidity than conventional coil.
- Blower motor is factory-balanced for vibration-free operation.
- Primary and secondary drain connections (3/4" FPT) in durable, polyethylene primary drain pan meet International Mechanical Code 307.2.3.
- Factory supplied primary condensate drain assembly.
- Factory-assembled, pre-wired control center with high and low voltage terminal blocks, and low voltage transformer. Can be relocated up to 10 feet from unit with optional remote mount kit.
- Factory-installed anti-frost control and thermal expansion valve. Standard factory-installed primary drain pan float switch. Sweat type suction/liquid line connections.
- Schrader valve and refrigerant lines extend through end of cabinet.
- Can be installed with a conventional outdoor condensing unit as long as capacity and refrigerant line connections meet SpacePak recommendations.
- Shipped with Nitrogen holding charge.
|Blower Cooling Capacity||3 / 3.5 Tons|
|Min. Recommended # of Outlets for Higher Tonnage||25 Outlets|
|Min. Recommended # of Outlets for Lower Tonnage||21 Outlets|
|Heat Pump Compatible||Yes|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||7/8 Inches|
|Return Diameter||19 inches|
|Supply Diameter||9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||144 lbs|
|Width||33 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 3/8 Inches|
|Height||14 1/8 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|
These accessories will ship for free if purchased at the same time as the SpacePak ESP-3642G.