The BHD-501 features electronic touchpad controls that are clearly labeled and located on top of the unit. The compact, sleek cabinet is stone white in color and rolls easily from room to room on durable casters. Condensate is collected in a front-loading bucket that's easy to empty, or can be drained direct using the adapter that's included. An automatic shut-off control prevents overfilling the bucket. The BHD-501 can be operated down to 41°F. It's powered by 115V from a standard wall outlet and is built with rear discharge.
- Quiet Operation - A turbo fan with two fan speeds effectively moves air while creating minimal sound.
- Top Air Discharge - At least 12" open space should be allowed on all sides of the unit.
- Easy Access Bucket - Condensate container is accessed from the front, includes handle that makes it easy to empty the container.
- Automatic Water Level Shut-off - When the drain container is full, the unit automatically shuts off, beeps three times and display light.
- Drain Options - Condense water can be drained into the removable container or drained direct using the adapter that's included.
- Auto Restart - Automatically resumes operation after a power outage.
- Slide-out Filter - The filter is easily removed from the unit, and can be cleaned and reused.
|Low Temperature Operation||Yes|
|Capacity (Pints per Day)||50|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||44 lbs|
|Width||15 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||12 5/8 Inches|
|Height||24 1/2 Inches|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|
These accessories ship free with freight item in cart.