Multi-Water Heater Connection Kit
Rinnai Infinity units can be manifolded together (up to 25) by connecting them in parallel to enable a greater hot water flow rate than is possible with a single unit. The Manifold Electronic Control System is a totally integrated system unique to Rinnai that links each Infinity unit in the system and will turn on each unit as required.
A master and sub-communication PCB is installed in the first unit and other subsequent units have only the sub-communication PCB (slave cable) installed. The master communication PCB receives information about flow rates from the PCB of each unit and balances the load on each unit. Random selection of the units required to supply the flow demand means that all units share the workload evenly.
All information is transmitted via communication cables to the slave units. The master control also had an inbuilt fault detection system and will allocate a replacement unit should one fail.
- Connect two tankless water heaters
- It is recommended that only like models be connected together
- For use with Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters EXCEPT Models RV53e and RV53i
- Connect up to 5 water heaters per run with additional cable - REU-MSB-C1
- Connect up to 5 banks of water heaters with additional cable - REU-MSB-C2