The Alpine AHEFC/AHEFV Modular Blowers are made by Ducane of rugged construction using durable materials such as prepainted steel cabinets.
- Upflow, Downflow, and Horizontal Flow Applications
- Cabinet dimensions match standard furnace widths
- Painted galvanized steel cabinet
- EFC models have PSC motors
- EFV models have ECM™ variable speed motors
- Field installed 10, 15, or 20 kW heat strips
- Factory installed fan relays for non-heat strip installations
- 10 Year Limited parts warranty
This unit does not include a heat strip. If you would like to add heating capabilities, see the accessories tab for the appropriate heater coil.
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||3 / 3.5 / 4 / 5 Tons|
|CFM (Low/High)||(1210/1840) CFM|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||10 / 15 / 20 Kilowatts|
|Blower Type||Variable Speed|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Blower Motor Horse Power||3/4 HP|
|Supply Air Opening Size||16.5 x 22.5 Inches|
|Product Weight||105 lbs|
|Width||24 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
These accessories will ship for free if purchased at the same time as the Alpine AHEFV20DCP-1A.