This Haier HG95E09020B (Item No. 607511) has some minor cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Haier HG95E09020B (Item No. 607511) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
We bought the manufacturer's overstock on these Haier furnaces at a fantastic price (they made too many), and we are passing the amazing savings on to you!
The Haier HG95E 95% AFUE, multi-positional, gas furnace comes standard with reliable hot surface ignition and tubular heat exchangers which promote high heat transfer. (Please read this Important Safety Notice)
- All position installation - Upflow, Downflow & Horizontal
- Operates as a natural gas furnace
- Calibrated to operate in applications at or below 2000 feet of elevation
- Compact height of 40 inches
- Heavy duty aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve
- Hot surface ignition control
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Industry proven and reliable furnace control
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- All models comply with California low NOx requirements
- Lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty
- 10-Year limited parts warranty
Note: The effiency rating for this furnace is 94% AFUE when installed in a downflow or horizontal application.
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 5 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||90000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||85500 BTU|
|Minimum Input BTU||58500 BTU|
|Minimum Output BTU||55575 BTU|
|Maximum CFM||1800 @ 0.5|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||95 %|
|Blower Type||Variable Speed|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Vent Connection||2 Inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||19.5 x 19 Inches|
|Product Weight||175 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||Yes|
|Width||20 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||Lifetime|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
These accessories will ship for free if purchased at the same time as the Haier HG95E09020B (Item No. 607511).