This Goodman GPG1360090M41 (Item No. 607981) has some several dents incurred during shipping. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GPG1360090M41 (Item No. 607981) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® GPG13 SEER Packaged Gas/Electric Unit features high-efficiency performance and reasonable operating costs. This 13 SEER unit allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount and horizontal or down-flow applications. The GPG13 is housed in a heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish. Heating operates out of the box on natural gas, and can be easily converted to operate on propane with optional LP conversion kit (see Accessories tab above).
This package unit can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) duct work. The package unit can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman package unit series are self-contained so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring, and the drain connection. The units are ETL listed and ARI certified.
Please read this Important Notice.
- High efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Compressor grommets for vibration isolation
- Copper tube, aluminum fin coils
- Liquid line filter drier
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Redundant gas valve, natural gas and easy conversion to propane
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system, which includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- All GPG13 models fit in a standard-size pick-up truck (47" wide)
- One roof curb fits all units
- Convenient access panels
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Bottom, 2" high base rails for easier handling
- California Low NOx approved
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal|
|Cooling Capacity||56800 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||5 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||92000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||73600 BTU|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||80 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||50 Amps|
|Fuel Type||LP Capable (Kit Required) / Natural Gas|
|Noise Level||80 Decibels|
|Product Weight||533 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||10 Years With Online Registration|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||20 Years|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|