Please view the items for specific descriptions and photographs.
The Goodman ARUF Multi-Position Air Handler is suitable for use with R-410A refrigerant and may be installed in a variety of locations. This air handler features a SmartFrame™ sub-structure that adds lateral stability, mounting locations for internal components, and additional insulation retention.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Check flowrater expansion device for cooling-only and heat pump applications
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- Easy single-bulb UV light compatibility
- Complies with the Factory-sealed Air Handling Credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- New rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- 21 inch depth for easy attic access
- Galvanized leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Screw-less sides & back prevents condensation
- Multi-position capability: upflow, downflow, horizontal or vertical
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Power supply entry at top; low-voltage entry at top and on left side
- Easily convertible 4-way design
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Heavy-gauge bottom plate
If your air handler will be installed above a conditioned space, your local code may require a secondary drain pan. See Accessories for details.
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||2.5 Tons|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||10 / 15 / 19 / 5 / 8 Kilowatts|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Requires Downflow Kit||Yes|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/4 Inches|
|Orifice Size||0.071 inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||19.9375 x 11.3 Inches|
|Return Air Opening Size||17.6875 x 19.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||116 lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 / 240 Volts|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
These accessories will ship for free if purchased at the same time as the Goodman ARUF30C14.