Dented on both sides at the bottom. scratched and dinged all over. Both doors dinged. Blower assembly loose but can be fixed.
For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GCH950904CX (Item No. 610426) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® GCH95 95% AFUE Two-Stage (Convertible), Multi-Speed, Multi-Position gas furnace features a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. This furnace is run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. (Please read this Important Safety Notice.)
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit (see Accessories tab).
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Two-stage furnace gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Integrated electronic Goodman furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Heater's control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications. The direct vent furnace setup uses outside air for combustion which increases comfort and furnace energy efficiency.
- Quiet, single-speed induced-draft blower
- All of these Goodman furnace models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel furnace cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Furnaces' Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Designed for multi-position installation: Goodman GMH95: upflow, horizontal left or right; Goodman GCH95: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Airtight solid bottom for side-return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Convenient left or right connection for furnaces' gas and electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||92000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||89000 BTU|
|Minimum Input BTU||69000 BTU|
|Minimum Output BTU||66750 BTU|
|Maximum CFM||1600 @ 0.5|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||95 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||No|
|Equipment Type||Gas Furnace|
|Vent Connection||2 Inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||20 5/32 x 17 1/2 Inches|
|Product Weight||158 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||Yes|
|Depth||28 3/4 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||Lifetime|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|