CO2 Sensor, No Dislay, Wall Mount
The C7232 Sensor and Controller is a stand-alone carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor for use in determining ventilation necessity with HVAC controllers. The C7232 measures the CO2 concentration in the ventilated space or duct. The C7232 is used in ventilation and air conditioning systems to control the amount of fresh outdoor air supplied to maintain acceptable levels of CO2 in the space.
- Used for CO2 based ventilation control.
- Models available with LCD that provides sensor readings and status information.
- Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas.
- Device provides voltage or current output based on CO2 levels.
- Models available with SPST relay output.
- Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) algorithm based on long-term evaluation reduces required typical zero-drift check maintenance.
CO2 sensors are generally used for commercial applications, and should not be confused with carbon monoxide (CO) sensors that are more commonly found in residential applications.
|Max Temperature||122 °F|
|Min Temperature||32 °F|
|Response Time||1 Minute|
|Length||3 5/32 Inches|
|Height||5 1/16 Inches|