The ZD is a power close, and spring open damper. It has a 24-volt, spring-return, power-closed damper motor used to control circulating air in heating, cooling and ventilating systems. It is used when a normally-open damper is required. The ZD is typically used with the TotalZone® Systems and other electronic mini-zone damper systems.
- Reliable spring-return motor.
- Fail-safe, normally-open operation.
- Strong 24-volt spring-return motor
- Quiet operation with fewer blades.
- Simple, easy-to-wire, two-wire operation
- Parallel blade design for low leakage performance.
- Easy slip-in design.
- Solid construction using extruded aluminum frame and blades.
- Can be mounted on the side or bottom of the duct, as the application requires.
- Mechanical visual position indicator for damper status.
Ordering Instructions: Order ZD (dimension 1) X (dimension 2). (Motor is always mounted on dimension 2 side.) For example, ZD10X8 is a 10" x 8" damper with the motor on the 8" side; but a ZD8X10 is a 8" x 10" damper that has the motor on the 10" side.
|Wires to Motor||2|
|Size||10 x 20 inches|