- High Efficiency Inverter Technology
- Gold Fin condenser extends the operating life of your machine by protecting the product from corrosive effects of outside air
- Intelligent sleep function that adjusts to your sleep pattern in order to maximize your comfort and reduce energy costs.
- Built-in fan delay functionality
- Air-flow direction control
- Intelligent defrost reduces energy and defrost time by only defrosting when needed
One you have received the product, mount the indoor and outdoor units to your desired resting location.
Next, set the line sets, drain line, and inter connective wires from the indoor unit(s) to the outdoor unit.
Run a 220 vold power circuit from your main breaker to the outdoor disconnect. Then run the electrical whip from the disconnect to the outdoor unit.
We'll help you get an HVAC contractor who will pressure test the line sets, check for leaks, and release refrigerant. Click Here For Details
|Cooling Capacity||30000 BTU|
|Total Cooling Capacity BTU||30000 BTU|
|Total Cooling Capacity||3.5 Ton(s)|
|Heating Capacity||29000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||31000 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||9.3 EER|
|Coefficient of Performance||3.1 COP|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor||8.2 HSPF|
|Factory Precharge||130 Feet|
|Minimum Ampacity||26 Amps|
|Maximum Fuse/Breaker||45 Amps|
|Maximum Line Length||66 Feet|
|Maximum Height Difference||33 Feet|
|Line Set Connection Type||Flare|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||(4) 1/4 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||(4) 3/8 Inches|
|Indoor Section Size, W x H x D||34 1/3 x 11 1/10 x 7 Inches|
|Outdoor Section Size, W x H x D||37 1/5 x 27 3/5 x 15 3/5 Inches|
|Total Weight||233 Lbs|
|Indoor Section Weight||24 Lbs|
|Outdoor Section Weight||137 Lbs|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|