Deluxe Definite Purpose Contactor, 120 Vac 3 Pole
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
These three pole definite purpose electromagnetically operated contactors provide switching for starting of induction motors.
- Shrouded coils on 3 pole (25A to 60A) models protect the coil from harsh environment factors.
- Moisture proof epoxy is used to encapsulate the 3 pole 75A through 120A coils.
- Multiple mounting holes and slots for convenient, interchangeable mounting with most competitive devices.
- Traditional design meets many needs.
- Full array of replacement coils, contact sets and accessories available.
|Temperature Ratings||-4 to 149 F|
|Coil Ratings Voltage||120 Volts AC|
|Contact Ratings||AFL 50 A @ 240/277/480/600 Vac; Resistive 63 A @ 240/277/480/600 Vac (Volts AC)|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Width||3 31/50 Inches|
|Depth||2 2/5 Inches|
|Height||3 1/10 Inches|
|Frequency||50; 60 Hz|