Deluxe Definite Purpose Contactor, 208 or 240 Vac 4 Pole
Definite purpose four (40A) pole contactors provide switching for across-the-line starting of induction motors.
- Shrouded coils on 3 pole (25A to 60A) models protect the coil from harsh environment factors.
- Moisture proof epoxy is used to encapsulate the 3 pole 75A through 120A coils.
- Multiple mounting holes and slots for convenient, interchangeable mounting with most competitive devices.
- Traditional design meets many needs.
- Full array of replacement coils, contact sets and accessories available.
|Temperature Ratings||-4 to 149 F|
|Coil Ratings Voltage||208 / 240 Volts AC|
|Contact Ratings||AFL 40 A @ 240/277/480/600 Vac; Resistive 50 A @ 240/277/480/600 Vac (Volts AC)|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Width||3 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||3 43/100 Inches|
|Height||2 19/25 Inches|
|Frequency||50; 60 Hz|