*** Currently Not in Stock ***
Please order Blueridge BPC07G3 KIT instead
- Fresh Air Vent System - Provides up to 65 CFM of fresh outdoor air into the living space
- Ultimate Comfort Control - Connect your PTAC unit to a wall thermostat for ultimate comfort and upgraded room appearance. This PTAC unit makes it easy to connect to wired wall thermostats
- Comfortouch Digital Control - Temperature Display and Touch Pad on Unit, Continuous Tempurature Sensing, Cooling Heating and Fan Modes, Electronic Tempuratur Limiting, Auto Restart and Random Restart Delay, Freeze Protection, Emergency Heat, Remote Control Options
- Silencer System - Three speed indoor fan and AeroQuite indoor blower wheel, provide quite and consistent airfloow for maximum comfort
- Smartfan Comfort Control - Programmable constant fan operation and quiet fan start up and stops
- EZSERV - Ease of installation, service and maintenance - Easy troubleshooting with LED onscreen displays and nine point diagnostic, self check/self correct options
Question:Who Makes Blueridge? I've never heard of them.
Answer:Blueridge products are made by one of the largest, most reputable HVAC equipment manufacturers in the world to Alpine Home Air's specifications, which is one of the reasons these products are so reliable.
Question:Why are they so inexpensive?
Answer:We buy direct from the manufacturer and cut out the middleman to reduce costs which means lower prices for you!
Question:Do these systems heat and cool?
Answer:Yes! These units both heat and cool. Please see the Ambient Temperature Range on the specifications section below for the units operating temperatures.
Question:How much square footage does this unit cover?
Answer:The answer varies depending on your space. Try our easy sizing calculator, it's a great place to start. If you have more sizing questions, we would love to help! Call one of our product specialists at 800-865-5931.
Choose an exterior wall to cut out a 42.25" x 16.25" hole, must be at least 3" off the ground.
Mount sleeve, insert unit, and attach grill.
PTACs require different power plugs and wall recepticles. View this chart to make sure you have the correct one.
|Electric Heater Capacity (BTUs)||10400 BTU|
|Heat Pump||6300 BTUs|
|Cooling Capacity||7700 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||0.6 Tons|
|Built-In Heater Coil||3 kW|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||12.0 EER|
|Coefficient of Performance||3.4 COP|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||1.7 Pints / Hour|
|Reverse Heating Wattage||540 watts|
|Cooling Wattage||640 watts|
|Breaker Size||20 amps|
|Electric Heater Size||3.0 kilowatts|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||42 1/4 x 16 1/4 inches|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||62 Decibels|
|Sound Rating, Outdoor||76 Decibels|
|Product Weight||101 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||126 lbs|
|Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|