Please note: this furnace cannot be shipped to California, Washington State, or Canada.
Help provide your home with dependable heat with the US Stove Clayton 3,000 sq. ft. Coal and Wood Stove. This versatile coal and wood stove is designed to be used in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and to work seamlessly with your existing furnace. This powerful coal and wood stove utilizes a firebrick-lined, plate-steel firebox with exterior green powder-coated steel for a classic look.
- Made of green powder-coated steel with extra heavy-duty cast-iron doors, grates and liners for durability
- Burns logs up to 26 in. for impressive heat
- Generates up to 180,000 BTU per hour for steady, reliable heat
- Heats rooms up to 3,000 sq. ft. to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide large amounts of air flow
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan for convenience
- Adjustable thermostat for easy operation
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep the air inside your home clean
- Designed to be used in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and to work seamlessly with your existing furnace
- Manual damper system allows for fine tuning to help maximize efficiency
- Lined with firebricks to help provide 72% heat retention
- Up to 26 in. log Capacity
Minimum Recommended Clearances to Combustibles:
- Backwall to Furnace - 15"
- Sidewall to Furnace - 12"
- Backwall to Flue - 20"
- Sidewall to Flue - 22"
|Heating Area||3000 Square Feet|
|Heating Capacity||180000 BTU|
|Minimum Side Clearance to Combustibles||12 Inches|
|Minimum Rear Clearance to Combustibles||15 Inches|
|Solid Fuel Type||Coal / Wood Logs|
|Flue Pipe Diameter||6 Inches|
|Log Length||26 Inches|
|Product Weight||770 lbs|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Meets CSA Standards||No|
|Width||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||50 5/8 Inches|