The Blueridge RL-02-RED effectively combines form and function. Its durable cast iron body efficiently radiates a comfortable, even heat, without the need for noisy convection fans. Blueridge RL-02-RED features stunning, custom dark wine red, high-temperature enamel paint, which makes this stove easy to clean and keeps it looking brand new, for many years to come! The classic design is an homage to Early American stoves and features a full view air washed glass, which stays clear through intense burns, allowing you a view of the flame at all times without soot buildup that plagues systems without this technology. This cast iron wood stove offers outstanding quality, supreme reliability and flexibility to use wood, anthracite, house coal, firebox size timber, peat briquettes or bog peat, as its fuel.
- Durable cast iron construction
- Custom high-temp enamel paint
- Clean Burn system
- Rear and top Flue outlets
- Adjustable burn rate
- Overnight burning
- Fullview airwashed glass
- Easily removable baffle for chimney cleaning
- Multi-fuel compatibility
- 20"L x 10"D x 15"H firebox dimensions
- 16.5"L x 13" H door opening
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
Recommended Minimum Clearances to Combustibles:
- (A) Backwall to Stove - 1"
- (B) Sidewall to Stove - 12"
- (C) Sidewall to Flue - 3"
- (D) Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 1"
- (E) Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 3"
- (F) Backwall to Flue - 3"
|Heating Area||2400 Square Feet|
|Heating Capacity||42000 BTU|
|Solid Fuel Type||Coal / Dry Biomass / Wood Logs|
|Flue Pipe Diameter||6 Inches|
|Product Weight||386 lbs|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Width||27 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||19 5/8 Inches|
|Height||27 5/9 Inches|