This Alpine AHRE9D23C4 (Item No. 628192) has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Unit has a small dent towards the bottom of the back left corner. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Alpine AHRE9D23C4 (Item No. 628192) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The AHRE9 Series furnace is designed for all sizes of manufactured and modular homes. These units incorporate reliability and low maintenance. Units may be installed free standing in a utility room or enclosed in an alcove or closet. AHRE9 Series furnaces are A/C ready, with multiple blower combinations for cooling requirements.
- Choice of Air Conditioning Options: From 2 to 4 tons A/C ready.
- Easy Open Door: Secures the door firmly for transit, yet allows easy removal for access.
- Effective Air Filter: Universal disposable filter is readily available and simple to replace.
- Nichrome Heating Elements: Provide long lasting, efficient heating.
- Appliance Quality Door: Protects against rust and other corrosion. Baked enamel finish allows for easy cleaning.
- Fully Insulated Cabinet: Insures minimized heat loss and quiet operation.
- Safety and Dependability: Auto reset controls protect unit's electrical circuitry and helps ensure trouble free performance. Built in circuit breakers for extra safety.
- Adaptable: Unit can be adapted to provide dependable heating in either downflow or upflow mode.
- Versatile: Works with self-contained or split system air conditioners or heat pumps.
- Heating Relays: Provide quiet operation.
- Control Board: Eliminates need for additional cooling relay kit.
- Warranty: Two year parts warranty.
|Blower Cooling Capacity||4 Tons|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||78200 BTU|
|Amperage Requirement (Circuit 1 / Circuit 2)||60 / 60 amps|
|Amperage Requirement with Bus Bar Kit||125 Amps|
|Equipment Type||Mobile Home Furnace|
|Product Weight||91 lbs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||60 5/8 Inches|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|