About the Goodman GSX140601 Condenser:
This Goodman GSX140601 Condenser is brand new and undamaged.
For more information about this product, click here.
The Goodman® GSX14 14 SEER Central Air Conditioner uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A and features operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and air conditioning industry. R-410A is chlorine-free to help prevent damage to the ozone layer. The GSX14 central air conditioner features a high-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor and is designed for the consumer who desires superior comfort, quiet operation, and environmentally friendly cooling performance.
This central air unit can be 14 or 15 SEER depending on which indoor unit it is paired with. If it is installed with the manufacturer-recommended evaporator coil, variable speed furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower, and also sometimes a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV), it is a 15 SEER system (see Accessories tab above for actual products compatible with this central air conditioner, or the Documents tab above for Goodman's spec sheet details). A 15 SEER central air conditioning system will reduce your electric bill approximately 7% more than a 14 SEER system.
Some models of the Goodman condensers include an orifice (also called "flow rater" or "piston") in a small bag taped to the side of the condenser. If the condenser you purchase includes this orifice, you will need to replace the orifice already inside the evaporator coil or air handler you purchase with this orifice included with the condenser. Doing so makes the condenser and evaporator coil compatible. You can view this step-by-step guide to see how to easily change the orifice.
Need help putting a complete central air conditioning system together? Use our easy System Selector and we’ll do it for you!
Please note that this equipment comes precharged with R-410A liquid refrigerant, and by Federal law cannot be released to the atmosphere. You can purchase this equipment without being certified, and if you are mechanically inclined you can perform about 90% of the equipment installation yourself. However, you must have a professional heating/cooling contractor do the final part of the installation which requires managing the refrigerant.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
* This Goodman GSX14 model meets or exceeds minimum requirements set in 2015 Regional Cooling Efficiency Standards
Central Air Conditioner's Standard Features
- Energy-efficient Copeland® scroll compressor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
About the Goodman AVPTC60D14 (Item No. 622120) Air Handler:
This Goodman AVPTC60D14 (Item No. 622120) Air Handler has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Left side panel smashed in at top and scratched/dented in middle and dented on bottom. Back of unit at bottom has been dented in.For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman AVPTC60D14 (Item No. 622120) Air Handler meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman® Multi-Position, Variable-Speed Air Handler is suitable for use with refrigerant R-410A (models ending in 14) and is compatible with the ComfortNet™ Communicating System family of products.
The AVPTC 's blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet™ Communicating System family of products
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system’s CFM for each individual mode of operation
- R-410A refrigerant-compatible
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- CFM indicator with front-panel sight glass
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with variable-capacity heat pumps and cooling applications
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, painted steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- Compact, versatile upflow, downflow, or horizontal multi-position installations
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit is arranged to permit staging
- Power supply on top; low-voltage entry on top or side
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||5 Tons|
|Cooling Capacity||60000 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity||5 Tons|
|CFM (Low/High)||(1600x2000) CFM|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 5 / 8 Kilowatts|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||11.7 EER|
|Blower Type||Variable Speed|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 / 50 Amps|
|Requires Downflow Kit||Yes|
|Equipment Type||Air Handler|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||7/8 Inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||23.3125 x 11.3 Inches|
|Return Air Opening Size||21.1875 x 19.5 inches|
|Noise Level||75 Decibels|
|Pad Size||36x36 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||481 lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|