This Goodman ARUF36C14 (Item No. 622343) has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Minor dings and scratches all over. Dented on right back edge. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman ARUF36C14 (Item No. 622343) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman ARUF Multi-Position Air Handler is suitable for use with R-410A refrigerant and may be installed in a variety of locations. This air handler features a SmartFrame™ sub-structure that adds lateral stability, mounting locations for internal components, and additional insulation retention.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Check flowrater expansion device for cooling-only and heat pump applications
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- Easy single-bulb UV light compatibility
- Complies with the Factory-sealed Air Handling Credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- New rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- 21 inch depth for easy attic access
- Galvanized leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Screw-less sides & back prevents condensation
- Multi-position capability: upflow, downflow, horizontal or vertical
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Power supply entry at top; low-voltage entry at top and on left side
- Easily convertible 4-way design
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Heavy-gauge bottom plate
If your air handler will be installed above a conditioned space, your local code may require a secondary drain pan. See Accessories for details.
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||3 Tons|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||10 / 15 / 19 / 5 / 8 Kilowatts|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Requires Downflow Kit||Yes|
|Equipment Type||Air Handler|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/4 Inches|
|Orifice Size||0.071 inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||19.9 x 11.3 Inches|
|Return Air Opening Size||17.7 x 19.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||115 lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 / 240 Volts|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|