About the Friedrich MW12C1H Indoor Air Handler:
This Friedrich MW12C1H Indoor Air Handler is brand new and undamaged.
About the Friedrich Scratch 'N Dent MR12C1H (Item No. 618525) Outdoor Condenser:
This Friedrich Scratch 'N Dent MR12C1H (Item No. 618525) Outdoor Condenser has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Dented on front right end. Unit has been tested and is holding pressure. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Friedrich Scratch 'N Dent MR12C1H (Item No. 618525) Outdoor Condenser meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
Friedrich M12CH 12000 BTU 20 SEER Cooling Mini Split Air Conditioner with Advanced Inverter Technology. This cooling only ductless mini split reaches the desired temperature FASTER, maintain it MORE ACCURATELY, and REDUCE energy costs making it the perfect solution for smaller rooms and offices. And the M12CH is residential ready with its 115 Volt electrical requirement.
The Friedrich M12CH Inverter Technology eliminates the constant compressor start-ups and shut-downs required to maintain the set temperature with traditional technology. It controls compressor rotation speed precisely and adjusts capacity to meet demand, which in turn reduces energy consumption. Inverter Technology allows each system to adjust capacity and cooling output to provide only the amount of cooling needed at a given time. For example, an 18,000 BTU/h system will operate even more efficiently as a 15,500 if that is all that's needed.
In addition, The Friedrich M12CH Mini Split System offers many unique features such as Swing Louvers (Up/Down), Auto Restart in case of power failure, Washable reusable filters, and Low Ambient Operation which will have the unit operating safely in temperatures as low as 0ºF. The Wireless Thermostat offers 24-Hour timer, Sleep mode, Auto/cool/dry/fan modes, four fan speeds plus auto fan. Outdoor unit comes pre charged with Refrigerant sufficient for 25 ft. of line.
- Variable Capacity Advantages - Inverter Technology allows each system to adjust capacity and cooling output to provide only the amount of cooling needed at a given time
- Easy installation - Your system will be up and running in just a few short hours in most cases
- Low installed cost - Ductless systems have a clear advantage over central air conditioning when ducts are not already present
- Lower utility bills - Unlike central air conditioners that cool all the areas the same, ductless systems cool only those rooms you tell it to. No more wasted dollars on cooling unused rooms
- Ultra quiet operation - Ductless systems are in sharp contrast to other types of air conditioners where the rush of air from ducted vents can be annoying, or where compressor noise of window units can be objectionable
- Security advantage - Only a small 3 inch hole is needed for connecting indoor and outdoor units. No worries about intrusion through window installations or wall openings
- Low ambient cooling - All models feature built-in controls that allow the unit to cool even when outdoor temperatures fall to 0ºF. An important feature typically required for computer, telecom and electronic gear rooms, or any other room requiring year-round cooling.
- Permanent installation - Unlike traditional window air conditioners, ductless split systems leave window views unobstructed. And, because it is a permanent installation, there is nothing to remove or store over the winter.
Included in the Friedrich M12CH-SND-15 Box:
(1) MR12C1H (Item No. 618525) - Outdoor Condenser
(1) MW12C1H - Indoor Air Handler
(1) LCD Remote
|Total Cooling Capacity BTU||12000 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||13.5 EER|
|Moisture Removal||2.53 Pts/Hr|
|Equipment Type||Mini Split System|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||1/4 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||26 / 32 / 36 / 40 Decibels|
|Sound Rating, Outdoor||55 Decibels|
|Compressor Warranty||7 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|