This Goodman ARUF29B14 (Item No. 628544) has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Unit has a medium sized dent on the back right corner, causing the backside to bow out slightly. Also has a small ding on the left side.For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman ARUF29B14 (Item No. 628544) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman ARUF series is our biggest seller due to an unbeatable combination of high performance and low cost. The SmartFrame™ rust-resistant, fully insulated steel cabinet features a coil mounting track, allowing you to easily configure the unit for horizontal or vertical, upflow or downflow installations. The multi-speed blower is adjustable to your particular needs and has a time-delay to optimize comfort. See below for more features.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor allows air volume variation for heating and cooling applications
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Transformer & blower time-delay
- New SmartFrame™ cabinet construction
- Galvanized leather-grain embossed finish
- 21" cabinet depth for easy attic access
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical, upflow, or downflow installations
- Improved condensate management
- Screw-less sides & back prevents condensation
- Three-hole condensate pan
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Factory-sealed cabinet achieves less than 2% leakage rate
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|Blower Cooling Capacity||2 Tons|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||10 / 5 / 8 Kilowatts|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Requires Downflow Kit||Yes|
|Equipment Type||Air Handler|
|Liquid Line Connection Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/4 Inches|
|Orifice Size||0.057 inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||16.4 x 11.3 Inches|
|Return Air Opening Size||14.2 x 19.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs|
|Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|