90,000 BTU, 95% Efficiency, 4.1 GPM, Natural Gas/LP, Wall-Mounted, Condensing Combi Boiler
The I-Series Rinnai I090CN model features Rinnais exclusive self-cleaning stainless-steel heat exchanger coupled with a secondary flat plate heat exchanger. Our combi models can deliver whole house heating and simultaneous domestic hot water. The Rinnai I090CN provides an input rating of 90K Btu. Fueled with either Natural Gas or Propane this Rinnai condensing gas boiler has obtained one of the highest AFUEs (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) in the industry. Plus, the compact wall-mounted design saves space over traditional boilers.
- The Rinnai I090CN combi condensing gas boiler model offers high volume domestic hot water delivery providing endless hot water for whole home along with the comfort of whole home heating.
- Excellent operational performance with 95% AFUE efficiency and Energy Star Most Efficient certified.
- Convenient control options with the ability to connect two zone pumps to the PCB.
- Easy parameter settings and a user-friendly interface.
- Versatile venting options including 2-inch PVC up to 65 feet.
- Quick Natural Gas (NG) to Propane (LP) gas conversions (kit included)
- Stainless steel heat exchangers (primary, secondary, and DHW plate) throughout boiler for unmatched performance and durability
- Delivers proven reliability with Residential Warranty: 12-Year Heat Exchanger, 2 Year Parts, 1-Year Labor.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
|Heating Capacity||90000 BTU|
|Effective Heating Capacity (BTUs)||84000|
|Max Temp||180 °F|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||95.9 %|
|Power Source||120 VAC (60Hz)|
|Ignition Type||Direct Electronic|
|Water Capacity Range||4.1 gpm|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||44 Decibels|
|Product Weight||73 lbs|
|Width||18 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||10 9/10 Inches|
|Height||26 2/5 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||12 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|