Low NOx Emission 80,000 BTU Furnace, 80% Efficiency, 2-Stage Burner, 1,850 CFM Variable Speed Blower, Downflow/Horizontal Flow Application
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
This Goodman GCVC80805CX (Item No. 652742) has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Unit has a moderate dent at the bottom of the front panel, and some subtle denting on the left side. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman GCVC80805CX (Item No. 652742) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Goodman brand GCVC8 two-stage, variable-speed, downflow/horizontal flow gas furnace provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation. With their two-stage gas valves and variable-speed circulator blowers, these furnaces provide comfort all season long.
If you want what we consider the best 80% AFUE gas furnace the Goodman® brand offers, but don’t need the efficiency provided by a 95% furnace, install this furnace and enjoy the energy and money savings year after year. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Please read this Important Safety Notice
- Aluminized steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with Lifetime Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty with online registration for as long as the original registered homeowner owns their home
- Two-stage gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, colorcoded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed allows homeowner to activate a very low speed, efficiently circulating air throughout the home. This setting costs as little as a 100-watt light bulb to operate.
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Designed for downflow/horizontal flow installation
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal|
|Maximum Input BTU||80000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||64000 BTU|
|Minimum Input BTU||56000 BTU|
|Minimum Output BTU||44800 BTU|
|Maximum CFM||1852 @ 0.5|
|Blower Type||Variable Speed|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||80 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Fuel Type||LP Capable (Kit Required) / Natural Gas|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||No|
|Equipment Type||Gas Furnace|
|Flue Pipe Diameter||4|
|Product Weight||125 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||125 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||No|
|Height||33 3/8 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||Lifetime|
|Unit Replacement Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|