5 Ton Multi-Positional Variable Speed Air Handler
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
This Goodman AVPTC61D14 (Item No. 655828) has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Unit has a dent on the bottom backside. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Goodman AVPTC61D14 (Item No. 655828) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
This is a ComfortBridgeTM Model, and will require a smartphone and the CoolCloud HVAC app for setup.
Search CoolCloud HVAC on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
What is ComfortBridgeTM technology?
Revolutionary ComfortBridge technology is factory-installed into select Goodman brand gas furnaces and air handlers to ensure that the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance.
How does ComfortBridgeTM Technology benefit you?
The ComfortBridge technology smart home algorithm gathers HVAC system performance data and uses it to automatically make adjustments that may minimize the amount of energy used to heat or cool your home. ComfortBridgeTM is compatible with a wide variety of standard or smart home thermostats.
Goodman AVPTC Air Handlers with all-aluminum evaporator coils simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty. The Goodman AVPTC Air Handler’s all-aluminum evaporator coil is constructed from aluminum tubing, fins and end plates giving you a single metal solution for outstanding, time-tested, heat transfer performance properties. AVPTC Air Handlers are compatible with the ComfortNet™ system of communicating control products.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor for energy-efficient operation - helps to lower utility bills compared to single speed motors
- 650 to 1085 CFM
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- CFM indicator
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Improved humidity and comfort control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
- All-aluminum evaporator coil - Designed for efficient heat transfer and durable performance; resists potential corrosion
- R-410 chlorine-free refrigerant compatible
- Field-installed electric heat – from 3-15 kW for emergency heat, if ever needed
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-less sides and back helps to reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
|Configuration||Downflow / Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||5 Tons|
|CFM (Low/High)||(1630/2025) CFM|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 5 / 8 Kilowatts|
|Blower Type||Variable Speed|
|Minimum Ampacity||8.6 Amps|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Blower Motor Horse Power||1 HP|
|Requires Downflow Kit||Yes|
|Equipment Type||Air Handler|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Size||7/8 Inches|
|Blower Diameter||11.9375 inches|
|Blower Width||10.625 inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||23.3125 x 11.3 Inches|
|Return Air Opening Size||21.1875 x 19.5 inches|
|Drain Connection (I.D.)||0.75 inch|
|Shipping Weight||167 lbs|
|Width||24 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 240 Volts|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|