3 Ton, W 17.5 x H 24.5 x D 21, Painted Cased Evaporator Coil, w/ TXV
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
This Blueridge BC4X36B (Item No. 654708) has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Unit is dented in on the right side and front right corner. It also has some coil damage at the top. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Blueridge BC4X36B (Item No. 654708) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
BLUERIDGE BC4X EVAPORATOR COILS FEATURES
• Microban® antimicrobial additive in the drain pan to resist mold and mildew growth.
• One of the lowest water retention drain pans in the industry to minimize mold and mildew growth.
• Interlocking door assemblies and snug line seal grommets to minimize air leakage.
• Foil-face insulation for easy cleaning.
• Tubing located at door split for easy coil service or cleaning.
• All drain pans are compatible with UV lights.
• All piston coils are compatible with R22 or R410a.
• Factory installed TXV for quick installation in high efficiency applications.
• Tightly sealed, painted steel cabinet with wall to wall insulation to ensure <2% air leakage.
• Single protruding right side dual drain port for easy installation and service access.
10 year limited parts warranty available when applied with a system.
|Cooling BTUs||36000 BTU|
|Cooling Tonnage||3 Tons|
|Refrigerant||R-22 / R-410A|
|Equipment Type||Evaporator Coil|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 Inches|
|Coil Width||17 1/2 inches|
|Coil Height||24 1/2 inches|
|Coil Depth||21 inches|
|Shipping Weight||51 lbs|