95-Pint Per Day Whole-Home Dehumidifier
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
This Aprilaire 1852 (Item No. 657916) has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. Unit has a few minor dents, grill is bent a little but very flimsy. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Aprilaire 1852 (Item No. 657916) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
The Aprilaire Model 1852 is an updated replacement for the Aprilaire 1850 Dehumidifier.
The Aprilaire Model 1852 is a high-capacity solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. It is installed as part of your home's heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional. The 1852 pulls air from every room in your home through the return ducts. Then, it removes the moisture and sends dry air back throughout your home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home, but can also work independently on days when you don't need the air conditioner.
- Duct collars included
- Louvered inlet and outlet have been replaced with inlet and outlet grills
- Top of cabinet now allows for vertical discharge, ships ready for horizontal
- Top or front control mounting options
- Is placed in the basement, crawlspace, or condominium / townhome utility closet.
- Has undergone rigorous reliability and durability testing, assuring the high-quality performance you expect and deserve.
- Uses automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity in your home.
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control.
- Performs quietly installed away from your living space.
- Requires low-maintenance. No messy trays to empty; simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement. (part number 5443)
Protect Your Family From the Effects of Excess Humidity
When you use the Aprilaire Model 1852 Dehumidifier, you get high-capacity protection and comfort. Find a dealer near you to decide if the Model 1852 is right for you based on your home’s size, age and construction. Or get replacement parts for your existing Model 1852 here.
|Filter||Washable MERV 8|
|Air Flow||265 CFM|
|Capacity (Pints per Day)||95|
|Inlet Air Operating Conditions||104 - 50 degrees F|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||No|
|Duct Connection Diameter||10 inches|
|Cabinet Insulation||0.5 inch|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||54 Decibels|
|Product Weight||75 lbs|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||Yes|
|Depth||12 1/2 Inches|
|Height||14 1/2 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|