11,800 BTU (1 Ton) Cooling, 11,700 BTU Heating, 11.6 SEER Heat Pump PTAC, 3.4 kW Heat Strip, R-410A Refrigerant
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
This Blueridge BP12NR (Item No. 660844) has some cosmetic damage incurred during shipping. This unit has a couple of the cracks in the plastic front cover and a little damage to the coil. For detailed photos please click 'See Additional Images' above. This Blueridge BP12NR (Item No. 660844) meets the full manufacturer's specifications, comes with the full manufacturer's warranty, and includes Alpine's premium guarantee.
For product specs and photographs of product in its original condition, click here.
- Fresh Air Vent System - Provides up to 65 CFM of fresh outdoor air into the living space
- Ultimate Comfort Control - Connect your PTAC unit to a wall thermostat for ultimate comfort and upgraded room appearance. This PTAC unit makes it easy to connect to wired wall thermostats
- Comfortouch Digital Control - Temperature Display and Touch Pad on Unit, Continuous Tempurature Sensing, Cooling Heating and Fan Modes, Electronic Tempuratur Limiting, Auto Restart and Random Restart Delay, Freeze Protection, Emergency Heat, Remote Control Options
- Silencer System - Three speed indoor fan and AeroQuite indoor blower wheel, provide quite and consistent airfloow for maximum comfort
- Smartfan Comfort Control - Programmable constant fan operation and quiet fan start up and stops
- EZSERV - Ease of installation, service and maintenance - Easy troubleshooting with LED onscreen displays and nine point diagnostic, self check/self correct options
Question:Who Makes Blueridge? I've never heard of them.
Answer:Blueridge products are made by one of the largest, most reputable HVAC equipment manufacturers in the world to Alpine Home Air's specifications, which is one of the reasons these products are so reliable.
Question:Why are they so inexpensive?
Answer:We buy direct from the manufacturer and cut out the middleman to reduce costs which means lower prices for you!
Question:Do these systems heat and cool?
Answer:Yes! These units both heat and cool. Please see the Ambient Temperature Range on the specifications section below for the units operating temperatures.
Question:How much square footage does this unit cover?
Answer:The answer varies depending on your space. Try our easy sizing calculator, it's a great place to start. If you have more sizing questions, we would love to help! Call one of our product specialists at 800-865-5931.
Choose an exterior wall to cut out a 42.25" x 16.25" hole, must be at least 3" off the ground.
Mount sleeve, insert unit, and attach grill.
PTACs require different power plugs and wall recepticles. View this chart to make sure you have the correct one.
|Electric Heater Capacity (BTUs)||10800 BTU|
|Heat Pump||10700 BTUs|
|Cooling BTUs||12000 BTU|
|Cooling Tonnage||1 Tons|
|Built-In Heater Coil||3.5 kW|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||10.5 EER|
|Breaker Size||30 amps|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|NEMA Plug||6 - 20P|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||16 1/4 x 42 1/4 inches|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||45 / 53 Decibels|
|Shipping Weight||140 lbs|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|