3 Ton, W 17.5 x 24.5 H x 21 D, Painted Cased Evaporator Coil
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
BLUERIDGE BC1P EVAPORATOR COILS FEATURES
• Microban® antimicrobial additive in the drain pan to resist mold and mildew growth.
• One of the lowest water retention drain pans in the industry to minimize mold and mildew growth.
• Interlocking door assemblies and snug line seal grommets to minimize air leakage
• Foil-face insulation for easy cleaning
• Tubing located at door split for easy coil service or cleaning
• All drain pans are compatible with UV lights
• All piston coils are compatible with R22 or R410a
• External cabinet mounted distributor body designed for easy changing of orifice sizes and fast TXV connections
• Two dual drain on front of coil for install flexibility of drain lines around furnace vent and utility connections.
• 10-year limited parts warranty available when applied with a system.
|Cooling BTUs||36000 BTU|
|Cooling Tonnage||3 Tons|
|Refrigerant||R-22 / R-410A|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 Inches|
|Coil Width||17 1/2 inches|
|Coil Height||24 1/2 inches|
|Coil Depth||21 inches|
|Shipping Weight||51 lbs|