When you purchase low cost Flat Rate Return Shipping with your order, you can return anything on your order within 30 days without incurring shipping fees. (You can always return any item within 30 days for a full product refund, even if you don't purchase Flat Rate Return Shipping.)
- To use Flat Rate Return Shipping, simply call Alpine and we will provide you with return instructions by phone and email.
- Flat Rate Return Shipping applies to freight orders only (products that also qualify for free shipping). It also applies to all other items purchased at the same time on that order.
- Flat Rate Return Shipping covers all shipping fees incurred by Alpine to ship order to and from customer’s original shipping destination.
- Flat Rate Return Shipping does not cover shipping damage, which is covered by shipping insurance included with all freight orders at no additional charge. For shipping damage to be covered under insurance, damage must be noted on signed Bill of Lading in presence of driver when products are delivered; all regular shipping policies apply, see shipping policies for details.
- All returns are carefully inspected upon receipt. Refunds are administered based on the condition of the returned items. Products must be in the original packaging and must not have been installed. Other than shipping cost, all other return policies apply; see return policies for details.
- Not available for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada
- Limited one return per order, with unlimited items on that order available for return when shipped at the same time.
- If you have placed more than one order with Alpine, items available for no-cost return under Flat Rate Return Shipping must be on the same order that contains the purchase of Flat Rate Return Shipping.
- Flat Rate Return Shipping cannot be returned for a refund.
- Excludes customer requested rerouting, liftgate service, or storage which may incur additional fees.