Replacement bulb for Honeywell UV100A1059, UV100E2009, and UV100E3007 Air Treatment Systems.
- Ultraviolet light penetrates microorganisms and breaks down molecular bonds causing cellular and / or genetic damage
- Germs are killed or sterilized, leaving them unlikely to reproduce
- Honeywell UV bulbs are made from sodium-barium silicate and don't produce ozone
- SnapLamp™ feature reduces bulb costs by reusing the bulb handle
- Sealed unit prevents accidental installer / homeowner contact with high voltage and ultraviolet rays
- Safe design prevents lamp from lighting unless base is correctly mounted on HVAC duct
NOTE: This item is the replacement bulb only - bulb handle is not included.