The Y8150 Fresh Air Ventilation System provides fresh air to a home. The control operates a fresh air intake damper and, when necessary, activates the main HVAC blower to efficiently meet ASHRAE ventilation rates.
- Designed to help meet local ventilation codes and standards, including ASHRAE 62.2-2010 standard, Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in Low-Rise Residential Buildings.
- Smart Control optimizes air delivery by syncing ventilation calls with heating/cooling
- Easy-to-use input dials allow customized ventilation for each installation
- Test mode that includes immediate feedback to installer to confirm that air delivery requirements of selected ventilation standard are being met.
- Economical supply-only ventilation; works with forced air system.
- Can be used with other equipment, such as an HRV/ ERV, for balanced ventilation.