Return All or Part of Your Order
Contact us at 800-865-5931 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
* You must have an RMA to return any products. Items received without an RMA will not be refunded, but will be available for return to you provided that you pay return shipping fees.
* Alpine offers a 30-day return policy. Products delivered more than 30 days ago are not eligible for return.
* Only uninstalled products in brand new, original condition may be returned for a refund.
* RMAs expire 30 days from issue. The returns department must receive the product within 30 days of the RMA issue date. Items received with expired RMAs will not be refunded, but will be available for return to you provided that you pay return shipping fees.
Use the proper return address. Your items must be returned to the Returns Department listed on your RMA.
* Please do not send your product back to the location from which it was shipped - this will result in no refund and most likely, the loss of your product.
Double-check that your return contains all the parts and pieces originally included. All instruction manuals, retail packaging and small parts must be included.
* Filters can not be returned if removed from plastic.
* Products that show any signs of installation are not eligible for return.
Package your products to prevent damage during shipping. If a product is damaged in transit, you the shipper, are responsible for filing a damage claim.
* Evaporator coils are prone to damage. Please use sufficient packaging. The best method for shipping evaporator coils is to use a box within a box. The packaging used to ship an evaporator coil on a freight shipment is not sufficient for returning it via small-package ground service. Damage claims are often denied on evaporator coils if packaging is not sufficient, regardless of insurance.
Please include your RMA number inside the box. Please do not write directly on retail boxes.
Insure your shipment and obtain proof of delivery. If return products are lost or damaged when shipped back to us, you, the shipper, are responsible for filing a claim with your carrier. We strongly recommend shipping return items with a carrier that offers insurance, shipment tracking and proof of delivery.
Allow one week for processing your return. If you are to receive a refund, a check will be mailed to you or a credit refunded to your credit card for the appropriate amount. Please read the return policy for more information.