Typically, when people think of air conditioning, they think about it as a way to cool their homes or offices. But, air conditioning actually has many uses, beyond keeping you cool.
Air conditioning helps to:
- Dehumidify the air. Air conditioning works by first removing moisture from the air and then cooling it;
- Reduce the incidence of mold and fungus. Combined dehumidification and lower temperatures reduce the growth of some molds and fungus by eliminating warm, moist areas in the home;
- Reduce allergy symptoms and spread of germs by circulating and filtering air;
- Keep wood products in the home from warping;
- Enable electronic equipment (computers, stereos, etc) to run better;
- Provide a healthier environment for your family, pets and plants.