Basic AC Supplies Package With 8 Conductor Wire for 1 1/8 Inch Suction Line Systems
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in , !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
This supplies package is designed to make your installation easier by providing the AC materials you need. It is used for applications using cased evaporator coils, horizontal evaporator coils, air handlers, or if you already have an evaporator coil installed.
- 10 line set hangers
- 25 feet of 1/2 inch drain tubing
- 50 feet of 8 conductor 18 gauge control wire
- 1 condensate drain fitting
- 9 copper fittings: 2) 90's, 2) 45's, 2 )1 1/8 to 7/8 reducers, 2) 7/8 stubs and 1) coupling
- 2 spade connectors
- wire nuts
- bag of sheet metal screws
- bag of cable ties
- 1/4 inch nut driver drill bit for sheet metal screws
- FREE AC Instructional DVD. Video shows complete AC installation project from start to finish and explains in easy-to-understand language how you can perform most of the job yourself. Simply hire an HVAC technician to charge the system and inspect your work.
Other items / tools needed for the installation that are not included:
- Power Drill with extra battery (make sure the drill is powerful enough)
- Oxygen / acetylen gas torch - No 'MAPP/Pro' or Propane gas (Make sure you have enough gas to complete the job).
- Hex hand driver
- 3" standard hole saw bit
- 2 1/2" auger bit
- Wire strippers
- Pocket knife
- Measuring tape
- Safety Goggles
- Brazing rods