America's Heating & Cooling Store, Est 2002
Free Shipping
See Details
My Location:
Chicago, IL

Refrigerant Regulators

About Refrigerant Regulators

All air conditioning sytems have one of two types of devices to regulate the liquid refrigerant as it passes into a gas: an orifice (also called piston or flowrater) or a more advanced device, a thermostat expansion valve (TXV).

Generic Upload
© Copyright 2002-2021, Alpine Home Air Products